Help for ESFO-L Archives

ESFO-L Archives

Subject: Re: Thanks Jari
From: KupiainenJ <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 27 May 2010 08:19:11 +0300

Dear Colleagues,

Once again, thank you all very much for your kind words and supportive commentary as related to my ESfO webmastering. I sincerely appreciate every word you say. However, I'd like to point out that the new ESfO website has been designed by Tony Crook's team in Scotland and not by me.

Best wishes from rainy Joensuu!

Jari Kupiainen