Subject: Elsa Sjoedahl is out of the office.
From: Elsa Waldensten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 1 Nov 2007 15:45:11 +0100

I will be out of the office starting  2007-11-01 and will not return until
2007-11-05.

I will not have access to my emails during this time.
If urgent, please send an e-mail to _PH.P.DRA_Sweden_Members@PH (internal
messages only) or call the Reception +46 (0)8 732 32 00 and ask for someone
at DRA.

Regards, Elsa