Subject: The Nordic Africa Institute at the Frankfurt Book Fair 2002
From: Katarina Hjortsäter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 2 Oct 2002 11:29:58 +0200

The Nordic Africa Institute at the Frankfurt Book Fair
9-14th  October 2002.

We would like to welcome you to our stand  5.0  E 0903.

We offer a large selection of our latest publications on display. The
information material also includes our book catalogue and institutional
documentation on the variety of our research activities. Please consult our
website http://www.nai.uu.se for further information on the Institute.

Our representatives at the Fair are:

Dr. Henning Melber, Research Director
email: [log in to unmask], ph + 46 18 56 22 20

Ms. Boel Näslund, Editorial Secretary, Publishing Department
email: [log in to unmask], ph + 46 18 56 22 56.

Ms. Helena Olsson, Marketing Manager, Publishing Department
email: [log in to unmask], ph + 46 18 56 22 05.

Please feel free to contact us if you wish to make any appointments in
advance.

The Nordic Africa Institute (Nordiska Afrikainstitutet)
P O Box 1703   SE-751 47  UPPSALA,  SWEDEN
Phone +46-(0) 18 56 22 00
Fax   +46-(0) 18 56 22 90
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Internet: http://www.nai.uu.se/

Order the Nordic Africa Institute's publications online!
http://www.nai.uu.se/webbshop/ShopGB