Subject: VIKTIG NYTT MILJØ- OG HELSETIDSSKRIFT
From: Eva Muhrbeck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 19 Jul 2002 19:36:24 +0100

 Thank you for your e-mail!

I will be back in office 19th of August and shall then reply to you
 as soon as possible.

For information about start of our study programme plesae look at
www.arb.lu.se and read under UTBILDNING (Education)

Student councellor Åse Feltborg  : tel 046-222 19 60
Administrative staff will be back in office 5th of August
tel 046-222 19 68,

Best wishes,

Eva

Eva Körner Muhrbeck