Subject: Ledig tjänst (Pharmacia)
From: Ulla Martins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 3 Jun 2002 12:39:33 +0200

Jag vidarebefordrar följande meddelande från Pharmacia i Helsingborg:

Working with pharmaceuticals means improving people's health and quality of
life. It is about
doing our best for our fellow human beings. Pharmacia invests around SEK 20
billion annually
in the development of new pharmaceuticals. Our key products are in areas
such as rheumatoid
arthritis, glaucoma, growth hormone disorders, and overactive bladder. We
also produce consumer
healthcare products, veterinary pharmaceuticals, and allergy diagnosis
equipment. Pharmacia is a
global company, currently represented by 59,000 employees in 60 countries.
In Sweden, there are
3,900 of us working in Stockholm, Uppsala, Strängnäs, and Helsingborg.

Pharmacia
GIN Helsingborg

Senior Information Scientist

We are offering a position as Senior Information Scientist in the Global
Information Network
(GIN) organization at Pharmacia in Helsingborg. We are looking for a highly
qualified person
who is interested in the challenges of working in a global organization with
both internal and
external information.

The Global Information Network (GIN) at Pharmacia is a global organization
working with the
latest technologies to manage both internally produced scientific
information and published
information.

The main tasks for the position will be
* Conducting both scientific and business related information searching
* Leading and/or participating in global teams on joint projects
* Managing both electronic and paper archiving of internal Study Reports
* Marketing and training regarding information sources available for end
users
* Providing information retrieval support, training and expert advice, to
all parts of the
local organization
* Working as contact person in one or more scientific project teams,
providing your team
with tailor made current awareness search profiles

The ideal candidate for our new position will have a University degree in
librarianship or equal
background and at least 5 years experience from a scientific library. He/She
has studied
medicine, pharmacy, biology or chemistry and has previous work experience of
scientific
project teams.

The candidate must have very good understanding and interest in managing
information
electronically. Good verbal and written communication skills and fluency in
English are
essential. The candidate must also be interested in facing the challenges of
working in a global
and multicultural organization and acting as a social and inspiring team
member.

For further information, please contact Director GIN Sweden Bo Gustafsson,
042-28 80 42
or 070-578 80 42.

Send your application, no later than the 24 th of June 2002 to
Pharmacia AB, Human Resources, Siv Asp, Box 941, 251 09 Helsingborg
or [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Please visit our website, www.pharmacia.com

Ulla Martins

Chalmers Tekniska Högskola      Chalmers University of Technology
Biblioteket / Kundtjänst        Library / Customer Service

412 96 Göteborg                 SE-412 96 GOTHENBURG
                                Sweden

tel.:031-772 37 62              tel.:+46 31 772 37 62
fax: 031-18 35 44               fax: +46 31 18 35 44