Subject: Fwd(2): PUBLIC LIBRARY
From: Inger Edebro Sikstršm Bib <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 25 Feb 2000 08:03:24 +0100

Från bibliotekets brevlåda / [log in to unmask]
Eventuellt svar till [log in to unmask]

Dear  Sirs,

at first I would like to say, that I am the librarian in Reading-room
of the City Public Library of Olesnica near Wroclaw (Poland).
Just now I have finished my past - diploma study (second study):
LIBRARIANSHIP and INFORMATION of SCIENTIFIC
on Wroclaw University.
In time I am occupy oneself with many problems of librarianship
but lately I am determinated on interesting Swedish Public Libraries.
I think that Your public libraries are very opened to community
in their environment and You have in it a big results.
I would like to have any informations from many libraries in Sweden
and to have knowledge in subject:"Swedish Public Libraries and
their environment". My purpose is to be to some degree ambassador
of Swedish Public Libraries and to introduce, to propagate Your
methods of work with readers.
I hope, our contact will be longer than this one letter, however we are
neighbours. Our border is not so narrow as with Germany (Odra - river)
but a few wider (Baltic - see). But we are NEIGHBOURS !!!
Awaiting Your reply,
Sincerely

Tadeusz  Glowinski